Your 1-day canopy walk experiential safari is one of our most magical and most liked safaris as it gives a great encounter in the land of a thousand hills. The safari will give you a great chance to do a canopy walk at Nyungwe National Park, as you sum up your safari with us.
Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe National Park. Travel time +5 hours
Early morning enjoys your breakfast and by 5:00 am, checkout of the hotel and drive heading to the western province, on your way visit the Royal Palace Museum in Southern Province and later head for an en-route lunch. After lunch you head to Nyungwe National Park for a canopy walk on the 70 meter’s suspended metallic bridge. This walk is very interesting and thrilling as you enjoy a cool breath adventure on this suspended metallic bridge overlooking the entire forest, seeing number of bird species and monkeys on a lucky day. You will later drive back in the evening and return back to Kigali reaching late in evening and dropped at your hotel. End of service!
|Number of Pax||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Cost Per Person||$ 415||$ 315||$ 265||$240||$ 225||$ 215|
1 Day Canopy Walk Nyungwe includes.
- Transportation on safari vehicle
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari
- Services of a professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
1 Day Canopy Walk Nyungwe excludes
- International flight
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc.